- The full PoseTrack18 dataset is available for download! The evaluation server is now open for submissions.
- The PoseTrack 2018 Challenge Leaderboard is now public.
- The evaluation server for the PoseTrack Challenge is now online. The results can be submitted through the PoseTrack website.
- The evaluation server for the DensePose-PoseTrack Challenge is now online.
PoseTrack is a large-scale benchmark for human pose
estimation and articulated tracking in video. We provide a publicly
available training and validation set as well as an
evaluation server for benchmarking on a held-out test set. The benchmark is a basis for the challenge competitions at ICCV'17 and ECCV'18 workshops.
Dense annotations on a subset of PoseTrack sequences are provided here by the DensePose team.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed.
- > 1356 video sequences
- > 46K annotated video frames
- > 276K body pose annotations
- Two challenges: "Multi-Person Pose Estimation" and "Multi-Person Pose Tracking"